What it is?
This is a practical workshop designed for people who are going through organisational change and or closure. Its purpose is to consider the range of issues that arise when this happens and to provide advice, support and tips in coping and moving on.
What you will learn?
- Understand the impact of organizational change on yourself and applying strategies to remain positive and see opportunities
- Optimise your career journey and wealth of knowledge, skills and experience to identify your strengths and patterns of behaviour
- Design an online profile you can be proud of for use with social media
- Prepare for interviews including practice and feedback
- Understand the role of networking in finding your next job
Who is it for?
Anyone who is in an organization undergoing change or would just like to take stock of their career and become more proactive about managing where they would like to be in the future.
View other workshops
Or find out about one to one coaching and create your own formula to be your best at work.