What it is?
A conversation about an individual’s potential builds a relationship that allows managers to influence their team members toward improved performance, development and positive outcomes. These workshops offer you some skills and tips on how to do this.
What you will learn?
You will develop an understanding for:
- The key elements that enable career progression
- The psychology behind why conversations about potential can be difficult
- How to develop challenge, rapport and trust
- What enables peak performance
- How to develop a winning mind set
Who is it for?
This training is aimed at people who manage individuals and want to ensure they identifying and enabling the full potential of the team.
View other workshops
Or find out about one to one coaching and create your own formula to be your best at work.