What it is?
This workshop introduces coaches and facilitators to a creative tool using photos, music, stories and mindfulness to enhance insight, find solutions, develop teams and deepen personal learning.
What you will learn?
How we look at a photo using photo therapy techniques to broaden and deepen perspectives on a topic.
- A 3 step basic process, of pausing, playing and focusing typically used in workshops and coaching experiences using this tool.
- A process to retell your story from new points of you to explore an issue and to hear feedback about yourself.
- A great process for teams to break down barriers and develop joint values
- How to use the tool in your one to one coaching
- An opportunity to consider how you can use the tools in your work
Who is it for?
Anyone who coaches, facilitates or works with groups
View other workshops
Or find out about one to one coaching and create your own formula to be your best at work.